Are you looking for some fun summer arts and crafts for the kids? We were sent the Wummelbox which is a monthly craft subscription for kids ages 3-8. The Wummelbox is new on the market and offers playful learning, creative arts, and crafts delivered right to your door. Our first Wummelbox was food & nutrition based and included four activities.
Everything you need for the Wummelbox activities are included in the box. For our first delivery, they even included a free pair of scissors as a gift. Each project included an instruction booklet and a “Wummel indicator” which shows you how much parental help is required for that specific project. In our box, we had one project that required “a little,” one that required “some,” and two that required “a lot” or parental help.
In Our Wummelbox:
- Grocery store! Bryson and Bella pushed the coins and bills our and colored them with markers while I laced, stuffed, and sewed the felt fruits and veggies. Following the instructions, we recycled the Wummelbox into a cash register. They love playing grocery store.
- Head chef! They love helping me in the kitchen so decorating an apron with textile crayons and creating their own cookbook is right up their alley.
- Fruit and Veggie Game! This is great for gardening season. Children color the included tree, vegetables, fruits, and garden patch. Set them all up, then play a game figuring out with fruit and vegetables grow on the tree and which grow in the garden patch.
- Nutrition Experiment! Following the directions, make a paste out of potatoes and water to use on projects.
We received some fun craft supplies that can be used over and over in our Wummelbox subscription.
- Crayola Markers
- Pentel Arts Fabric Fun Pastels
- Fiskars Child-friendly Scissors
Wummelbox Purchase Info:
You can buy a Wummelbox subscription for as low as $19.99 per month, depending upon how many months (1, 3, or 12) of service you purchase at a time.
One winner will receive a Wummelbox valued at $39.95. This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. If you are reading this via e-mail or feed, please click over to the post to enter. Thank you!
We received a complimentary 3 month Wummelbox subscription. All thoughts and opinions remain my own, as always.