Just the Edy’s name is enough to bring a smile to my face. If you’ve ever tasted it, I’m sure you understand. Even better, they now offer “light” varieties. Edy’s Slow Churned Light Ice Cream has all the creamy taste of regular ice cream, but with half the fat and one-third fewer calories. It’s available in 20 flavors- from Mint Chocolate Chip to Rocky Road. We tried the Caramel Delight and oh my, Edy’s has my ice cream business from here on out. This was my first time trying the Edy’s brand, but if all the flavors are as delicious as the Caramel Delight, I might be in trouble!
Another thing that makes me smile is when a brand steps up to support a fabulous cause like Operation Smile. Edy’s is doing just that and you can help too!
Support with a Smile:
• For every “ice cream smile” photo uploaded to Edy’s Facebook page, $5 will be donated to Operation Smile, an international children’s medical charity.
• The goal is to give away more than 25,000 scoops of ice cream, capture 25,000 photos of ice cream smiles before summer’s end.
• These efforts will help deliver more than 500 reconstructive surgeries to children around the globe suffering from cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities.
• Of the photos submitted, ten lucky smiles will be featured in a Edy’s Slow Churned print ad.
• One lucky picture will win a coveted spot on the cartons
I submitted a photo of the kids enjoy Edy’s Slow Churned Light ice cream and the process couldn’t be more simple. It will take you less than one minute & $5 will go right to Operation Smile. Here’s the photo I submitted:
Now it’s your turn! Just visit the A Reason to Smile app on the Edy’s Facebook page and upload your photo.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Dreyer’s / Edy’s. I received a coupon to purchase product samples and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.