Today is an exciting day for me and for you too, hopefully. Why? I get to share one of my absolute favorite products in the entire world- the Ergobaby carrier. Was that a wee-bit dramatic? Yes. Is it true? Yes! The Ergobaby carrier has changed the way I parent.
With Bryson, we tried several different carriers, but it took a while to find “the one.” We lugged around a stroller for most of his infancy. Now, I’m not dissing strollers, but after finding the Ergobaby carrier and realizing how comfortable it can be to wear your child, our stroller became abandoned. I only wish I had found the Ergobaby carrier when Bryson was younger.
When Bella was born, I felt completely at easy with baby wearing. She and I went everywhere together thanks to the Ergobaby carrier.
Have you ever tried to grocery shop with an itty-bitty baby? You have a few options 1) Place the infant seat in your buggy which leaves no room for groceries. 3) Place the infant seat on top of the shopping cart which is dangerous and not recommended. 3) Carry a stroller, but I’m not sure how you push a shopping cart and a stroller? 4) Wear your baby. All problems solved.
Bella and I did almost all of the shopping together from the time she was a few weeks old thanks to our Ergobaby carrier. She was born with a head-full of beautiful, dark hair and it caught people’s attention like crazy. Everywhere we went, people would stop me to comment on her hair. Here’s where the Ergobaby carrier comes in- they could not get in her face without first getting in my face, which means I didn’t have to worry about random strangers touching my baby.
I’ve worn Bella at the Tennessee Aquarium, the Discovery Museum, at Day Out with Thomas, at a parade and a pumpkin patch, while out looking at Christmas lights and at at the zoo, while shopping, cooking and cleaning. So you see, the Ergobaby carrier has been my best friend since having Bella.
The Ergobaby carrier is a structured carrier, not a wrap or a sling. I can tell you all the things I love about it, how it’s given me the freedom to be out & about with my baby and have my hands free to tend to my three year old, but I’ll let the features and specifications do the rest.
- Balanced weight distribution: Evenly-managed baby weight between parent’s shoulders and hips for ultimate comfort
- Ergonomic: Proper facing-in spread-squat seating position supports baby’s hip, pelvis, and spinal development
- Carry positions: 3 positions – Front, Back, and Hip carry
- Carrier fit: Adults from 5’ to 6’5” body height (depending on body type, height range may differ).
- Usage Range: Carries babies from infancy (7 lbs. / 3.2 kg to 12 lbs. / 5.5 kg with Infant Insert) or up to 4-5 months to maximum 45lbs / 20kgs
- Works with Infant Insert? Yes.
- Accessory Compatibility: Infant Inserts, Backpacks, Front Pouches, Teething Pads, Weather Covers
- Buckles: Custom-logo, high-test strength
- Webbing straps: Premium quality, nylon
- Stitching: Reinforced at all fabric intersections for extra durability
- Reinforcements: Interior interfacing at critical intersections for added safety
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- Designed in Hawaii. Made in India.
I could seriously ramble on and on about the Ergobaby carrier. I’ve owned several different styles and I currently have the Original Ergobaby carrier and the Spring Green Performance. I love them equally and won’t part with either of them until my baby days are over, then I’ll pass them down and bless another mommy with the best baby carrier ever.
Buy an Ergobaby carrier & save!
The wonderful folks over at Ergobaby have offered us a discount on the Bundle of Joy collection. This collection is offered in 4 of the top styles and comes with the infant insert so you can wear your baby starting at 7lbs!
Ready to win an Ergobaby carrier!?
One winner will receive the Bundle of Joy carrier of their choice. This is a Rafflecopter giveaway. If you are reading this via e-mail or feed, please click over to enter. Please allow sufficient time for the form to load. Thank you!
Thanks to Ergobaby for sponsoring this giveaway. I received no compensation, just the delight in knowing I get to share my favorite baby product with a lucky winner! (Yes, I know that’s cheesy, but it’s totally true too. I own my cheesiness.)