This giveaway has ended and the winner (Christina) has been contacted via e-mail.
I use a nursing cover in public. Would it bother me to see a mama breastfeeding without a cover? Absolutely not. I’d be thrilled and proud for her. I just don’t have the confidence to nurse without a cover. If I’m going to use a cover though, you can bet it’s going to be a cute one.
From the moment I stumbled upon the Hooter Hiders Nursing Cover in the Nest design, I knew it had to be mine. I adore the grey and cream colors combination along with the birds and branches. The ruffles, oh the ruffles, those are what got me. This cover is so “me” that it’s almost as if it was designed just for me. I just think it is absolutely gorgeous! (I know I’m repeating myself, but I really love it.) It’s so pretty, but it’s subtle and not “Hey! I’m over here!” in your face.
- 100% Cotton
- External Pocket
- Rigid Neckline allows for ventilation and direct eye contact with baby.
- Patented stiffening system in the neckline also prevents fabric abrasion, making it the safest nursing cover on the market.
- Generous sizing keeps mommy covered.
- Packaged in a beautiful, coordinating and reusable bag.
- Proof of authenticity: D-rings are stamped with Hooter Hiders
- Multi-use: Can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket, or even a sunshade to protect baby’s fragile skin from harmful UV rays.
- Rigorously tested for safety and durability. Meets all US standards
- CPSIA compliant
This cover has replaced all others. Not only does it look fabulous, but the stiffening system in the neckline is great. Bella and I can make eye contact and I can see everything going on even while using a cover. The overall size if perfect and it’s even large enough to use as a blanket or to throw over the car seat as a cover. I’ve never once worried about flashing anyone while using the Hooter Hider. I also like that it’s light-weight, but not see through. Nursing is hot enough, so the lighter the fabric, the better. The neck is adjustable to you can make the opening as big or as small as you’d like.
Hooter Hiders come in a variety of styles. They make a cover for every nursing mama. If you want ruffles and feminine? They’ve got you covered. You need something gender neutral? Gotcha. Want something more boyish? No problem!
We received the mentioned products to assist with a review, but no other compensation was provided. All opinions remain my own.