The holiday season is here. One thing I always look forward to is the time spent with my family and the delicious food. This year will be the hardest holiday season we’ve faced as a family and I’m thankful that we are keeping the tradition of getting together on Christmas Eve. We’ve had a heartbreaking, devastating year and I’m ready to see everyone. We always pitch in and everyone brings a dish- vegetables, meat, desserts- there is always more than enough food to go around. I’m usually completely stuffed before it’s time for dessert.
Libby’s Fruits & Vegetables wants to be a part of your holiday gatherings. They offer plenty of recipes online and have shared these Peachy Corn Muffins with us!
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 1 c cornmeal
- 1?4 c sugar
- 1 T Baking powder
- 1?4 t salt
- 1?2 c skim milk
- 1?2 c plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1?4 c canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 can (15 ounce) can Libby’s® Peach Slices, drained and finely chopped
- 1?2 can (15 ounce) can Libby’s® Naturals Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, yogurt, oil and egg. Pour wet batter into dry, mixing until the dry ingredients are just moist (do not over mix.) Mix in peaches and half a can of corn until just incorporated into the batter – again, avoid over mixing.
- Coat mini muffin tins with cooking spray. Scoop 2 tablespoon spoonfuls into each muffin cup. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, remove from tins and cool completely.
One winner will receive a prize pack sponsored by Libby’s. This is a Rafflecopter giveaway and is open to US residents, 18+. If you are reading this via e-mail or feed, please click over to the post to enter and allow sufficient time for the form to load. Thank you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received product samples from Libby’s. All opinions remain my own, as always.