I have been on the look-out for some retro kitchen scales. I have no idea why. I just got it in my head that I needed a scale to decorate with in my kitchen. I was looking for a vintage one until I found this one. It isn’t vintage, but it is retro and it looks cute it my kitchen. The numbers are large and it is accurate so unlike a broken vintage scale, I can actually use this one. That’s a plus!
or outside on our deck..
- Zero adjustments to measure just the ingredients and not the bowl
- 8 lb. capacity, 1 ounce sensitivity
- Round easy-to-read dial indicates both metric and imperial weights; fine zero adjustment
- Stainless-steel trim and painted steel body comes in a variety of designer colors
- Wipe down body with damp cloth; dishwasher-safe stainless-steel bowl
- Colors: Buick Red, Maine Blue
It came from this store. I ordered it and it arrived within just a few days. It was packaged nicely and was in perfect condition. I think I need to put something in the bowl, but I’m not sure what. Maybe lemons? Any ideas? I did put a baby in it once, but she didn’t like it too well. She’s grown so much now that she wouldn’t fit. As you can see it goes up to 8lb and it is accurate. It’s much prettier than a digital scale too. I’m normally not a blue person, but this a very pretty shade of blue and it pops.
If you want one for yourself, you can pick it up at Frigidaire for only $23.76 right now. It’s currently on sale- the regular price is $39.99. While you are there, take a look around. They have a little bit of everything from air products to cooking tools!
Do you decorate with anything in your kitchen? Next up, I want an old timey fan!
I received a promotion code that I used to purchase the above product in exchange for this review, but no other compensation was provided. All opinions remain my own, as always.