September means a few things around here. The weather starts to cool down. The days get shorter with the sun setting earlier each day and the leaves begin to change colors. And the weekends revolve around football. No ifs, ands, or buts about it- if there is game on, the men are tuned in. We gather with my parents almost every weekend to either cook a full meal or whip up some tasty snacks for game time. Dessert is mandatory. I was challenged to create a delicious game day dessert using Snickers Minis and I knew instantly that peanut butter pie would be the way to go.
This Snickers Peanut Butter Pie is so, so easy from start to finish. There is no cooking involved and prep will only take about 15 minutes. A little mixing here and there, a couple hours in the freezer, and it’s ready to go! We used our Pamper Chef chopped to crush the Snickers Minis, but a food processor would work too. For the crust, we went with chocolate and I think it tastes delicious paired with the peanut butter!
- 4oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 1 8oz. container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 9 inch pie crust (graham cracker or chocolate)
- 15 SNICKERS® Minis, crushed
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Add in peanut butter and milk and mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and crushed SNICKERS® Minis, reserving some for topping.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust and top with remaining SNICKERS® Minis.
- Freeze until firm.
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and SNICKERS® Brand #CBias #SocialFabric