I have been on the search for a nice, large, roomy, AND stylish diaper bag for a while. There just aren’t that many out there. I finally came across the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote and knew, this was the one.
- 14 pockets and zip – top closure (big enough for most laptops)
- Hangs neatly on a stroller and can be worn over the shoulder
- Zip pocket protected by Agion
- Two roomy insulated side bottle pockets
- Snap – down front pocket lets you stash a blanket / bib underneath
- PVC –free, eco – friendly materials
- Quilted cushioned changing pad
- Nickel feet keep Studio off the ground and scuff – free
- Water – resistant inside and out
- Contrasting lining makes it easy to find what you needI’ve had this bag for around a month now and so far, I love it. Someone actually told me “I like your purse!” and I thought “SCORE!” That is exactly what I wanted- a diaper bag that thinks and acts like it is a purse. This bag is HUGE too. It fits everything for Bryson, Bella, and me with no problems. It has so many outside pockets that I can keep all of my stuff (wallet, keys, etc.) in them and I never have to dig inside a bag to find my stuff. That saves a lot of time and frustration when my phone starts ringing and my hands are full. It has pockets, pockets, and more pockets. Seriously, you won’t have to combine things because there is a place for everything. It also sports one large antimicrobial pocket which I think is a pretty awesome feature. The two side pockets are insulated, so I like to keep a drink in one of them. If your child will take a bottle (mine won’t.. sigh) then you’d have easy access. This bag has it all covered.
I guess the only downside is because it is so large, it can get heavy. I took it to the aquarium with us a few weeks ago and I definitely won’t make that mistake again. You can clip it onto a stroller, but we didn’t carry one, so I was wearing Bella and lugging this bag around. Lesson learned.
Overall, I would recommend the Skip Hop Studio Diaper Tote to any mom who wants style and function in one bag. If you don’t like the Pewter Dots, there are several designs and colors available.
I received a promotion code to cover some of the cost of this bag. No other compensation was provided and all opinions remain my own, as always.