Early on in my pregnancy, I wrote about the frequent headaches I had. After talking to several people, I realized that I wasn’t drinking enough fluids. Thankfully, I was able to cure my headache almost overnight simply by drinking more. We were recently sent the new Filtrete Water Pitcher for review. Since having this product, I have found that my husband and I are both drinking more water.
- Filters and fills five times faster than traditional pitcher filters.
- Pitcher easily fits in refrigerator on the shelf or in the door.
- Holds more filtered water in less space; filters into a 12 cup pitcher.
- Filter lasts longer, filtering two and a half times more water than traditional pitcher filters (up to 100 gallons or for around three months.)
- Includes a three-month filter change indicator that shows when it’s time to change the filter.
- Filter housing is recyclable with #2 plastics.
So far, we are lovin’ this pitcher. I could not believe how fast it filtered the first time I used it. We have owned other filter pitchers and none were even close to being this fast. Another thing I really like is the filter change indicator made right into the filter. This eliminates the “How long have we used this filter?” question. With a quick glance, you know if it’s time to pick up a replacement filter or not. The design is also another plus. Not only does it look sleek, but it fits in our refrigerator with no problems. I cannot think of one thing that I don’t like about this product. The filters retail for around $12.99 and that may seem expensive, but with a life span of three months, that’s only about $4.33 per month. I would spend way more than that on bottled water, so I think this is a good buy!
Filtrete Water Filtration products are available as mass merchandisers, home centers, and hardware stores nationwide. Before you head to the store, you’ll want to print this $10 off coupon. You can also pick the Filtrete Water Pitcher up online at Amazon.com.
The above product was provided free of cost to assist with this review. No other compensation was provided and all opinions remain my own.