I fell of the menu-planning wagon for… six months or so, but I’m giving it another go. Here’s the plan for this week:
- Oatmeal & Fruit
- Scrambled Eggs with Onions & Peppers
- Blueberry Muffins
- Vanilla French Toast
- Peanut Butter Honey Roll Ups
- BLT Pasta Salad
- Shrimp Salad
- Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- Homemade Popsicles
- Stove Top Popcorn
- Peanut Butter Crackers
- Baked Sausage & Pepperoni Rigatoni
- Homemade Pizza
- Sour Kraut & Weenies
- Slow Cooker Stove Top Chicken
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Banana Bread
- Sausage Balls
What’s on the menu at your place this week?
wow planing meals very creative Luv the new blog makeover looks fabulous
I am so bad about menu planning. I really need to start doing this. Your homemade pizza looks amazing!
I have never tried menu planning but I’m thinking that I should. I think it would work good for our family.
sound delicious! shows you healthy doesn’t have to be gross!