This giveaway is now closed and the winner (ladyboarder9669@) has been contacted via e-mail.
There are two things I’m always looking to save: time and space. Well, you can throw money in there too, but y’all already knew that. Anyways.. back to the subject at hand. I’m always on the look-out for useful products- especially those that save time and space. When I came across the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror, it immediately caught my eye. I put off buying it though, because that’s just how I roll, haha. I want things, but I never buy them. So, imagine my surprise when the folks over at ToiletTree products contacted me and asked if I’d like to give their fogless shower mirror a try. Of course I would!
- Patent Pending water chamber design keeps mirror fogless.
- GUARANTEED to be fogless for life. Requires no annoying fog free sprays EVER!
- Easy mounting with removable silicone adhesive. No more unreliable suction cups!
- Built in squeegee to clean off mirror.
- Convenient shelf to place your razor, sponge or tweezers so they are always accessible.
- Shatter proof high quality acrylic mirror.
- Easily adjustable bracket accommodates multiple users and angles.
- Designed not to rust, discolor or damage bathroom surfaces.
- Measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5in and weighs less than 1 pound.
First off, I’ll put it simply: this mirror works. No ifs, ands, buts, or fogging about it. We’ve used it for the past month or so and it has been wonderful. The shelf holds my husbands razor and now, his shaving supplies stay in the shower and not on my counters. Major points there- I hate cluttered counters! This means that I don’t have to clean my sink nearly as often either, because it isn’t hairy anymore. (Yeah, you know what I’m talkin’ about!) It saves my husband time, because now he can shave whiles he’s in the shower instead of after. I asked him if it has fogged up with him and his exact words were “No, it’s great!” Not a man of many words, but he speaks the truth. You just fill it up with warm water when you get in the shower and it won’t fog- how fabulous! You can tilt it, so even though my hubby is much taller than I am, it’ll work for both of us. Installation is a breeze, the instructions are clear, and I’m confident that the mirror isn’t going anywhere.
If you don’t want to take my word for it, check out the review on Amazon.com. It has 379 reviews and 5 stars! With their 100% 30-day money back guarantee, you have absolutely nothing to lose. You’ll love it! Right now, it’s on sale for $29.95 which is 25% off, so even better.
We received the mentioned products to assist with a review, but no other compensation was provided. All opinions remain my own.