We are [thisclose] to having our home finished. Because I don’t want to share the before & after photographs until we are moved in, I thought I would share a few details with you.
On the agenda for this week:
- interior doors will go up
- baseboard & crown molding will be installed
- lots of painting for all of the above!
- pick out countertops
- find 2 pine doors for Bryson’s room
- shop around for a kitchen island
- find a hanging pot rack/light for over island
- order interior & exterior door knobs
- order kitchen sink – done
- order teapot chandelier- done
& before we move in:
- shelves & racks must go all the way around the laundry room
- buy a cabinet to go over washer & dryer
- one more coat of paint on master & front bedrooms
- install tile around tub/shower
- build & install closet systems
It looks like we still have a lot to do, but compared to what we have already accomplished- it’s nothing!