today’s topic is 6 things that make you sick, but you eat them anyways
If I know something is going to make me sick, more than likely, I’m not going to eat it. There has been one (or two, now that I think of it!) instances where I knew something was going to make me sick, but I kept drinking it. I’ll explain.
I was induced with Bryson. Of course, you can’t eat or drink anything after midnight. I didn’t have Bryson until 7:09 P.M. I was eating ice chips like no other, even though they kept telling me I really shouldn’t. I thought I was going to die of thirst. Before I started pushing, I told Justin to have me a Fanta or Sunkist open and ready. As soon as this baby was out, I was taking a drink! Bryson arrived & I looked at doc & said “CAN I HAVE A DRINK NOW!?” He told me to wait another minute and let him get finished, yadda, yadda. As soon as he gave me the go ahead, I chugged that fanta. Then I puked. Then I drank more. And then I puked again. This cycle kept on and on and I did not care. I was so thirsty that it did not bother me one bit to vomit. I still think that was one of the best drinks in the world!
The other few times involve alcohol. I’ll let you use your imagination on those.
- fanta after giving birth
- alcohol after DH (we were dating at the time) had told me to slow down (should have listened!)
- pizza, after eating too much one night
- dressing. Again, I ate too much at Thanksgiving many years ago.
- sandwiches. for a while, any sandwich would make me vomit, but I’d still try them.
- toothpicks. These are served at a local restaurant and they always make me sick, but they are so delicious for the first little while.
For more small talk six, visit MomDot.