This cooler fall weather combined with nesting has put me in the mood to cook more, bake, and make fun treats. Everyone in our family loves the original Rice Krispie Treats so I had to try out these Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats. While these Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats are delicious as is, I’m going to try them dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles next time.
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 bag miniature marshmallows
- 5 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- 2 cups candy corn
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows, constantly stirring, until melted and well blended.
- Remove from heat. Add Rice Krispie cereal and candy corn, mix well.
- Grease a 13x9 pan and press the mixture onto the bottom of the pan.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.